Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May 30, 2018 - Use the Force.

This morning when I drove to work, I had in mind to go and try "Coup de Force" in the evening.
I knew that I still had the moves of the first part in me after having done "Coup de Faiblesse" not long ago, so it was just a matter of linking the start into the other exit, the one of "Achoppement Libre".

It was still very hot, there was a lot of humid-like pressure in the air, and I didn't set my hopes high.
However, on my first attempt, I immediately made it through the start easily but fell out of the link-up.
It took me only one separate try of the link-up to find the method again and prepared for another complete attempt.
Little did I know that I would finish it right there on my second attempt, but everything came together and I worked my way fluently to the end.
It climbed like a charm!

Fontainebleau - Rocher Guichot - Coup de Force 7C(7C+)




Having done that so fast, I still had more than enough time left to walk over to Rocher du Potala and do the correct version of "Icare".
Very nice dyno with a hard to stick slopey edge!

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Potala - Icare 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment