Friday, May 4, 2018

May 04, 2018 - Moving over.

A beautiful today, and it's definitely not over yet! The whole weekend will be sunny and very warm, but hopefully not too warm.
A usual working day for me, but luckily on Friday we stop earlier and I had a good hour that I could spend climbing.
I decided to stop by the Cuvier area and use all the time I had to try "Infithèse".

After having done "Infidèle" a couple of days ago, my eye had fallen on "Hypothèse" and "Infithèse"to the right of it.
It was only a logical decision to move over to the right and start with "Infithèse".

Quite a hard jumpstart to a bad sloper from where it continues on bad slopers.
I had almost given up on it because I was running out of time, but managed to finally top it in the last couple of minutes.
When there's a lot of people around, like in Cuvier, I always do my best not to swear or curse. Not always easy in the course of battle.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier - Infithèse 7C


No comments:

Post a Comment