Friday, May 25, 2018

May 25, 2018 - Reversed hunt.

With 29°C when I left work this afternoon, it was really hot! Nevertheless, I stopped at Rocher Cailleau on my way home.
I wanted to try the recently opened "Le Tnuh" on the backside of the boulder behind and to the right of the "Vandale" boulder.
My hope that it would be mostly in the shade quickly dissipated when I arrived. Most of the boulder was in the sun and felt warm, but at least the start of "Le Tnuh" was in the shade.

It's a short line, harder than it looks at first, but I can imagine it being easier when it's cold.
For a moment I even played with thought having to leave empty handed, but that didn't take long.
Overall a very nice and fun little problem!

Fontainebleau - Rocher Cailleau - Le Tnuh 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment