Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May 15, 2018 - With Love.

I hadn't planned on climbing this evening, because in Montereau, where I work, it rained for a long time in the morning and it stayed wet all day.
I was pleasantly surprised, however, to see that the closer I got to home, the dryer it was.
So after dinner, I went to Gorge aux Châts without a plan, but with a lot of motivation.

The conditions were far from good enough to try something real hard, but "With Love" looked doable.
On the boulder of "Plats de Saison" and facing "Rubis sur l'Ongle", you can't really say that it's hidden, remote or isolated, but still, up to today, it only had ten registered repeats in total on bleau.info. Which is not much for a popular area like Gorge aux Châts.

I had tried "With Love" already quite a few times, but never got far and gave up on it quickly.
Now I wanted to spend some real time on it and twenty minutes later I finally made it.

Definitely 7A+ and for sure not even the easiest one!
A very nice and, according to me, underestimated problem in difficulty and beauty.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts - With Love 7A+(7A)


No comments:

Post a Comment