Thursday, November 12, 2015

September 3, 2015 - Fontainebleau - Rocher des Souris - Ratatouille 7B+

Fontainebleau - Rocher des Souris - Ratatouille 7B+

This one can be found almost on top of the hill of Rocher des Souris. Numerous times I passed there (the "25 Bosses" trail passes under it), and never did I really see the possibility to climb it until I saw a movie of it on bleau.info. Oh boy, this climbs so nice, such a sweet line, but it's all about the friction!
Countless times I tried going for the bigger crimp right hand before going to the jug, and as many times my feet came loose and I couldn't hold the swing. And then I decided to skip that move and go straight for the jug. Big move, but for me it did the trick!
I wonder why such a beautiful climb has only 2 repeats (mine included) on bleau.info. It's really worth the try!!


No comments:

Post a Comment