Friday, November 13, 2015

September 27, 2015 - Dedication

Fontainebleau - Franchard Cuisinière - La Déferlante 7B

Never noticed this one until the sitstart got reopened lately.
Looked like something that would fit me, and it seemed I was right.
This one went down pretty fast! Nice one though!!



Fontainebleau - Franchard Ermitage - 52 Gérard 7C

Dedication, determination, not giving up and a beautiful after summer Sunday!
These are some words that describe this best.
I needed 1 session for it, but I lost count in the number of tries it took me, and here you can only see the recorded tries.
It was a long walk going there, but totally worth it. 
The jump itself is not that far, but it requires some dedication and putting away the fear to hit that small boulder under you with your back.

Set the feet against the wall, jump hard, fly some, grab those flat holds (nope, no jugs at all), make the huge swing and try to hang on with all that you've got!! One of the nicest dyno's in the forest if you ask me!!

Again, I don't know how many tries this took me. Maybe 52 ?


No comments:

Post a Comment