Friday, November 13, 2015

October 24, 2015 - On my way to Belgium

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Merveille - Bleau's Art 7B

Finally I can tick this off!!
Have tried this quite a lot and could do all the moves except keeping that heelhook on the right.
Still today I have the impression that the whole boulder is graded just on that right heelhook! Oh my, many times I cursed that one!!

Feeling of relief came over me when standing there on top. Even today I was very close to giving up again on it as again that heel just wouldn't stick long enough and then suddenly ... BAM!

Truly a state of the art boulder this one, it didn't steal it's name!!



Fontainebleau - La Reconnaissance - Vision d'Escaflowne 7A

Quick repeat for the vidéo.

Fun jump to do, with a nice rounded jug on the top that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand!

I like those!!


No comments:

Post a Comment