Thursday, November 12, 2015

July 20, 2015 - Petit Bois

Fontainebleau - Petit Bois - L'Oeuf 7B

Typical Font style sloper compression slab, but one of the nicest of its kind!
The nasty topout makes the grade complete! You have to keep your calm there!!! Of course, better conditions than summer can help too ...



Fontainebleau - Petit Bois - La Baleine 7A+

Every time when I'm in Petit Bois alone, I pass by this one and leave it for what it is as it is quite a scary climb alone by yourself. 
This was one of days of those days however where I thought "What the heck, why not ?". Just before this I finished L'Oeuf and still had something in me, so there I went.

La Baleine is THE classic of Petit Bois! The big overhang just screams for you to climb it or try at least.

Basically it comes down to one huge move to a sloper.


No comments:

Post a Comment