Friday, November 13, 2015

November 4, 2015 - Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts - Le Ressort Titan 7B

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts - Le Ressort Titan 7B

Hard!
This was physical!!
Every time I tried this, it was at the end of the day where I was already tired from climbing before, but now it was a quick attempt (or some) before it got dark. 
Still it proved to be really physically hard. Unlike what I thought, me just being tired of the climbing earlier. Oh boy, was I wrong!
My arms were properly pumped and I even had trouble holding the brush while cleaning the holds after the successful attempt.

Still 3 other variations to do on this small boulder, but these will be for another time.
Few repeats as it's an isolated boulder on the other side of the path that leads to area. Not many people know about it and that's exactly one of the things that I like about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment