Friday, November 13, 2015

November 1, 2015 - Just another Sunday morning

Fontainebleau - Franchard Isatis - Cannonball 7B

Softer version than the originally opened one, but a nice one I believe.
I just can't jump high enough or am maybe not tall enough to make it all the way to the end jug. No matter how hard I try.
Then I saw this version on bleau.info and decided to try it that way.
I immediately liked it but still had to do quite some tries to stick those slopers and start squeezing at the right moment.

Not bad for a first one of the day as a warm up when everyone on the Isatis "Campsite" was still asleep. Good way to avoid the crowds though.



Fontainebleau - Franchard Cuisinière - Le Mouton à 5 Pattes 7A

"Finally" was the first thing I said when topping this one.
I can imagine that this a "first one of the grade" for many, but for some reason I always had trouble sticking that last move right hand.
Wrong body position, slapping next to the hold, sliding off the slopers, ...
Anyway, I'm glad that I can remove this one from my list, even though it climbs nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment