Friday, November 13, 2015

October 9, 2015 - Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Le Jeu du Toit 7A

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Le Jeu du Toit 7A

Another area classic, but one that I never tried before due to too many people around, or just plain lack of interest.
I wonder why it never really attracted me, it is a nice climb with nice moves and a really nice toehook.

If I would have had the right beta, I probably would have flashed it.
But then again, if our cat was a cow, she would give milk. And go figure, we don't even have a cat, we have a dog that doesn't even look like a cat. And if we would have a cat, who says it it even would be a she, it might as well have been a he, but then it wouldn't be able to give milk, as it has to be a cow for that, hence the IF.

Whatever, here's "Le Jeu du Toit".


No comments:

Post a Comment