Friday, November 13, 2015

September 21, 2015 - Fontainebleau - Rocher des Souris - Yoguignol 7B

Fontainebleau - Rocher des Souris - Yoguignol 7B

This is probably the before last after dinner evening ascent of the year. Tomorrow I have to be away for work until Thursday late evening, and this weekend the hour will change because of daylight savings time. That means that when I normally leave for an evening climb between 19h and 19h30, it will already be dark.
That's why I quickly wanted to finish some business, and Yoguignol, against all my expectations, turned out to be the good choice. Close to home and close to the parking, luckily, cause as you can see, it was going dark fast.
If you would ask me at the moment, what my nicest climbs of the forest are, than Yoguignol is definitely one of them!! So much nicer than Yogi and yet so few repetitions. At the moment Yogi has 157 registered repetitions as opposed to only 34 for Yoguignol, and I wonder why. Yoguignol has such nicer moves and isn't at all harder than Yogi. With the correct foot placement, that far left move becomes quite easy to do. As long as you as you can hold on to that crappy bidoigt.
I'm so glad I still got this one done before dark today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment