Friday, November 13, 2015

November 12, 2015 - Perfect conditions = productivity

Fontainebleau - Dame Jouanne - Nameless 7A

I found this nameless 7A in my topo, but cannot find it back on bleau.info.

It's located on the boulder of "La Grenouilliere", between the black 'W' and 'X'.

Funny little dyno this one! Took me a couple of tries to figure out the position to start the jump from. After that you just have to hold the "helicopter" turn and climb out.



Fontainebleau - Dame Jouanne - Usbek 7A(7A+)

I flashed it with so much ease, that I immediately gave it another try, but made a little bit less easy by avoiding some good holds in the beginning, to make sure I didn't use something not allowed. Even though in the topos there is no convention described and it's not eliminate either.
Anyway, even the second "harder" version felt more like soft 7A.



Fontainebleau - Maunoury - Movement Activated (static version) 7A+

On bleau.info they talk about a "static" version of the original, with a hold on the right.
I used the hold on the right, but can't really call this version static. It still involved a good jump from really bad footholds.
I liked it though, this way! It involved some subtle foot movements into a nice jump.
Deserves to be a problem on its own, if you ask me.



Fontainebleau - Maunoury - L'Oeîl de Boite dans l'Epaule 7A

Soft the grade, but I like the movements on it!!

I had never been to this part of Maunoury before.
It was nice to see some stuff I never tried before.



Fontainebleau - Maunoury - Zygos 7A

This is one of those that gives me the feeling "been there, done that".
Nothing really special to it, just glad to have done it, so you don't have to come back for this.
No further comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment