Friday, November 13, 2015

October 22, 2015 - Fontainebleau - Grande Montagne - Lost in Space 7A+

Fontainebleau - Grande Montagne - Lost in Space 7A+

This boulder reminds me of a crashed UFO, kind of like "Deux Faux Plis en Plats Réel" does.

Everything was wet because of the drizzle and the lack of wind, but I was desperate to be out in the forest and climb some rock.
If it wouldn't have been for climbing, than chances are that I would have already crashed due to stress from work(load).
The forest and the boulders are the perfect remedy for me to really disconnect from everything and make a click in my mind to let go, just for that moment there.

Another cool dyno, opened by my good friend and "lost" neighbour Neil, the dyno master.
Again he found a way to skip all holds and use just 2 of them, the start and the top.
As a well known movie would probably formulate it, "Holds? Where we go we don't need no holds.". Yeah well, Doc, we needed 2 of them.

Probably easier for the tall, but I needed some tries to build up enough adrenaline to make it to the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment