Friday, November 13, 2015

September 17, 2015 - Deux Chats

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts - Plats de Saison 7A(7A+)

This is by far the most desperate, unethical ascent of this problem I have ever seen, and it happens to be me. Oh boy, was I whaling there ... and still, the conditions were good!
Many times I have fallen or jumped off the mantle (chickening out), one so typical for Font, a style on its own!!
It's a beauty, yet I'm glad I'm done with this one!



Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Chats - Le Pare Dessus 7A+

I have tried this one quite a few times during (hot) summer and could do it in 2 parts but couldn't link them. Now it all went quickly and like a charm. I guess this really is also friction dependant.
For not being a traverse fanatic, I really liked this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment