Friday, October 21, 2022

October 21, 2022 - Be quick.

After some heavy rain yesterday evening and very early this morning, the sun had come out a few times so there was hope for a quick climb after work, if only would choose the right quick drying boulder. Manuel (Marquès) had opened a new variant on the boulder with "Entre Eaux Os" in Justice de Noisy, and knowing that this boulder, being exposed to the South and catching a lot of sun thanks to a gap in the trees, dries extremely quick, the choice was quickly made.
I came close to doing "Un Os en Eau" on my first attempt, but my skin wasn't in the best shape, and I slid off at a crucial point. The same happened a few times in a row, but each time closer to the top, so there was quick progress. Each attempt could be the successful one. On half an hour, I lost quite some skin on my right-hand fingertips, but then it all stuck and I topped out.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Un Os en Eau 7B+

No comments:

Post a Comment