Wednesday, October 5, 2022

October 05, 2022 - How did he know?

It was my wife's birthday last Sunday and I gave her a floater plane flight as a present. Due to bad weather, it wasn't possible to fly on Sunday, so we had to move it to hopefully fly today. As all depended on the weather, the deal was that the pilot would send me a message or call me late in this morning to either confirm the flight or postponing it again. As I had to stay reachable by phone and the conditions looked pretty humid, I couldn't go for a climb where I wanted to, so I went to Rocher de la Reine, not feeling fully motivated. 
Still not finding the right motivation to climb hard, I quickly gave up on "La Vie il Perd" and decided to go for the much easier "Plato Knows", which I finished already on my second attempt.

Fontainebleau - Rocher de la Reine - Plato Knows 6C+(7A)



Also in the nearby area of Bois Rond, I couldn't find the motivation, so I decided it was best to call it a day and do something else.
Late in the afternoon, my wife took off on her flight from the aerodrome of Buno, only five minutes away from home.

I can see my house ...

No comments:

Post a Comment