Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 21, 2016 - Tested and found good.

My new climbing shoes finally arrived in S'Cape climbing shop in Fontainebleau.
They had to be ordered because they didn't have my size anymore and I fear buying different shoes than usual.
The last couple of sessions I had been climbing almost literally on the tips of my toes, so they arrived just in time.
Of course, what better excuse is there climbing is there than having to test them out.

The amount of daylight that's left in the evening is getting shorter and shorter fast, so I headed to Drei Zinnen with doing "Close Contact (droite)" in my mind.
I tried it a couple of weeks ago but the friction wasn't good with about 30°C. Now it was a mere 20°C and the rock felt cold. There was great friction compared to last time.

About 4 tries and it was done.
The friction was good and the shoes were tested and found good.

Fontainebleau - Drei Zinnen - Close Contact (droite) 7B


No comments:

Post a Comment