Wednesday, September 14, 2016

September 14, 2016 - Roulette.

I took a couple of hours off work today so I could go to Rocher d'Avon Ouest before the rain started.
My idea was to try a lot and hopefully finish a lot too.

It seems that I'm in a need for a rest, because my body felt tired and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't finish anything that I wanted to do.
"Mekka", "Mekkera", "Le Compte des Mille et Une Voies", "Bombe X", "Les Tirements" and "Panhard Roc". All tried, none finished, but a lot of walking.

In the end I contented myself with doing the easy "Le Départ qu'Adhère" to keep the motivation going, and even there, I wasn't even sure that I did it completely correct because that one, I flashed.

It was like playing roulette, and I all I could tell myself was "Rien ne va plus".

Now it will rain for a couple of days, and I'm not angry about it. Time for a rest.

Fontainebleau - Rocher d'Avon Ouest - Le Départ qu'Adhère 6C+(7A)




View over Avon from Rocher d'Avon Ouest.

No comments:

Post a Comment