Saturday, September 24, 2016

September 24, 2016 - Meh...

The inauguration of the new plant where I work, was today and all employees and their families were invited for a big BBQ at the new plant.
It was a nice day, but very tiring. On the way back, both kids fell asleep and Sandra also felt very tired.
We are not used to eating so much in the afternoon.

In the evening, when I was nearly at 95.2, my shadow suddenly revealed how low the sun already was. I had to hurry.

The revealing shadow.

I mostly don't climb well when I'm in a hurry, and this evening was no different.
A couple problems were tried briefly and in the end I had to do it "Le Smarty". Meh...
Not enough time left for the sitstart, but it's something to come back to.
Hopefully better tomorrow.

Fontainebleau - 95.2 - Le Smarty 6C+(6C)


No comments:

Post a Comment