Sunday, April 1, 2018

April 01, 2018 - Some acrobatic shit.

It was another busy week at work and on Thursday I had calculated that in the past two weeks, I had accumulated a total of 30,5 hours of overtime.
No wonder that I felt really tired yesterday and didn't manage to finish anything.

This morning though, I felt better, but everything was wet. So after playing Easter Bunny and acting surprised at the amount of eggs that the creature can shit, I took the kids to the Black Diamond "Chasin' the Rubbish" event at the parking of Roche aux Sabots.
In barely two hours, we were able to fill up a 100 liter bag completely with trash found just around the big parking. Not a bad contribution.

Early afternoon, as usual during the Easter weekend, the parking of Apremont in Barbizon was crowded, but I found some solitude at the boulder of "Shoot" in the back part of Apremont Bizons.
It felt good to flash "Shit (assis)" as my warmup climb, because it meant that my shape was coming back, which boosted my motivation.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Bizons - Shit (assis) 7A(6C+)




I needed some more tries in "Acrobatique" next to it.
Even though it looks very easy, it is much harder than one would think.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Bizons - Acrobatique 7A




Hearing not too many voices coming from the main area down the hill, I decided to move over there to have a look around.
There were more people than I had expected, but "Secret de Confession" was left alone so I started trying it.
The dyno is not very far, but getting into good position for it is the hardest part.
All in all not vey hard, but definitely a lot of fun!

Fontainebleau - Apremont Bizons - Secret de Confession 7B(7A+)




After a short break, I wanted to move away from the little crowd so I went back to the boulder of "Shoot".
I noticed on the topo that I had missed another not too hard line under the small roof.
"Le Dégraissé" starts at the same spot as "Shit (assis)", but exits to the right. Quite a nice problem.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Bizons - Le Dégraissé 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment