Friday, April 27, 2018

April 27, 2018 - Swing.

Earlier this week I had to attend the "ITIL Foundation in Service Management" course in Belgium, with the certification exam immediately after.
It was one those exams where I had the feeling it could have been bad or good, I really had no idea.
Today finally came the good news that I had passed and achieved the certificate.
I am now ITIL certified ... BOEIEUHHH!!! (Dutch expression for "who cares?")
Some more good news came into the form of confirmation of today's delivery of the swing that I had ordered for the kids.
It meant that I didn't have much time to climb after work, because that swing of course still had to be assembled.

Gorge aux Châts is always good for a quick climb, as long as it's not too crowded, which it wasn't today.
I decided to spend the time on "Pierre Vicieuse", a very eliminate 7A, that I had never bothered giving much time before.
The hardest part probably is trying to avoid the many big holds, that seem to be almost everywhere, just to make it difficult enough for the grade.
It's quite obvious that the big crack on the left is eliminated, because otherwise it was too easy, so I used a small sharp crimp left hand.
Anyway, a very eliminate, illogic and ugly problem.

It's rare that I give less than three stars for a problem, but "Pierre Vicieuse" doesn't deserve more than two, and still I felt generous giving those two.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts - Pierre Vicieuse 7A




At least I was able to move a bit after work.

The kids enjoying the swing. Yes, we had take-away pizza while assembling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment