Tuesday, April 10, 2018

April 10, 2018 - I come in peace.

What a difference compared to a few days when the forest was crowded with people on vacation.
I expected it to be the same this evening at Roche aux Sabots, but the place was almost completely deserted.
The forest is coming to peace again and besides a couple of quick climbs, I was going to leave it that way.

I started with a quick ascent of "Achille Talon".

*EDIT*
Apparently, I did a direct dyno version of "Le Porte à Faux" without the arete.
The description of "Achille Talon" has been adapted accordingly to avoid confusion.
I would say the grade would be around 6C+, or low end 7A.
*EDIT*

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Le Porte à Faux (direct) 6C+(7A)




Followed by a video repetition of "Élucubration / Le Quark".

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Élucubration / Le Quark 7A




I ended with some good attempts in the 7B(7B+) "Beau Travail", but the only success there was having fun and enjoying the attempts.
I too came to peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment