Friday, March 31, 2017

March 31, 2017 - Unnoticed.

Recently one of the Duval twins posted a video of "L'Envie des Bêtes (assis)", a 7A in the (mostly crowded) first part of Isatis.
It looked really nice and when I saw that the first registered repeat was from April 2002, I wondered why that it had always gone unnoticed.

Even though I still felt tired from the trip to Germany, I stopped at Isatis on my way home and walked straigh to "L'Envie des Bêtes (assis)", the sitstart of 19 white.

It turned out to be not an easy one, but the tries felt like a lot of fun.
The sitstart actually adds some very nice moves into the stand which is 6C.
The attempt in which I finally sent the problem, still was a battle from beginning to end. With every move, it felt like I could come off any moment.
Very cool unnoticed climb!

Fontainebleau - Franchard Isatis - L'Envie des Bêtes (assis) 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment