Thursday, March 2, 2017

March 02, 2017 - A quick one.

It's a very busy week at work and due to bad weather I wasn't able to channel the stress into climbing.
But finally today, a lightly clouded sky and a comfortable temperature.
Thanks to the days getting longer, I had half an hour to stop at Cuvier and be in the forest on my way home from work.

The small sector of "Moby Dick" has become an area on bleau.info and quite a few new problems have been added by mainly Tony (Fouchereau), Marc (Lehner) and Jean-Claude (Valluet).
I parked on the nearest parking, from where it's barely a five minute walk to Cuvier Bellevue. An Obvious name, as the boulders are located just left of La Route de Bellevue.
I wouldn't be surprised that the sector of "Duroxmanie" would be added to it one day.

I found as good as all the boulders very quickly and stood still for a while when standing in front of "Moby Dick". That boulder looks beautiful.
Due to the lack of time, I had to limit myself to the small compression prow "Patatovska", opened by Marc. Many could have guessed that just by looking at the name of the problem.

"Patatovska" looks ugly at first, but turned out to be a fun little problem.
Some nice compression pulling. Maybe a little bit on the soft side for the grade.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Bellevue - Patatovska 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment