Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017 - No doubt.

It was grey and it looked like it could rain any minute, but I stopped at Cuvier Sorcières on my way home from work.
I wanted to try "Le Gymnécologue (debout)". If it was dry.
On my previous visits I was never able to try it, because every time it was too humid. Those bad slopers at the start require good conditions.

After having done "Le Gymnécologue (debout)", I was checking out the sitstart, but the pockets in the overhang felt  too damp and there was no way to climb on to the end with damp hands.
While re-reading the description of the standstart, I had my doubts about where I started, so I did the problem again, this time starting more to the right.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Sorcières - Le Gymnécologue (debout) 7A




When I was thinking about both versions, I came to conclusion that for myself liked the direct start more than the original.
I doubted at first, but decided to publish the video anyway and named it "Le Gymnécologue (debout direct)" for now.

Basically it starts with the arete right hand and a mono for the left. Exit is the same as the original.
This felt slightly more difficult though.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Sorcières - Le Gymnécologue (debout direct) 7A




If you're ever in the area, try both versions and decide for yourself which one you like most.

No comments:

Post a Comment