Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 14, 2017 - Just to be sure.

I only had about 20 minutes to do some climbing after work today, so I stopped at Apremont Butte aux Dames to try "Les Ailes du Plaisir (raccourci)".
It's at only 100m from the parking, so I would be able to benefit the most from the small amount of time I had.

Apparently those 20 minutes were more than enough, because I flashed it easily. I wasn't even warmed up yet.
This felt really soft for the grade.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Butte aux Dames - Les Ailes du Plaisir (raccourci) 7A(6C+) (right)




I had already packed up, when Marcus, a climber from Switzerland (if I remember correctly) that I once met on a short late evening session, passed by by coincidence.
While we were talking, I noticed that there seemed to be another possible exit more to the left over the belly of "Les Ailes du Plaisir (raccourci)".

To counter all the critics, I quickly climbed it again and exited on the left. Just to be sure.
The left exit felt even slightly easier than the other.
Fun little thing either way.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Butte aux Dames - Les Ailes du Plaisir (raccourci) 7A(6C+) (left)

No comments:

Post a Comment