Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 01, 2016 - It was the atmosphere.

Not much time to write, so here's a quick overview from my short visit in Cuvier Est yesterday after work.

"Atmosphère" felt a bit scary, hanging right above that small boulder, but even though it didn't feel easy, it went on my second attempt.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Est - Atmosphère 7A




"Echoes (debout)" right next to it went down flash and felt soft.
I tried the original sitstart, but the first move is really hard!

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Est - Echoes (debout) 7A




Finally at 20m from there, I did "Le Bivouac (direct" but this took me much longer.
The first too moves felt way harder than I had expected. It was really hard to hold on to the first hold left hand and make the move far right.
Nicer than I expected. The sitstart in the middle of the roof looks really hard.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Est - Le Bivouac (direct) 7A+




Short update, but not much time.

Did I just hear myself standing in a bivouac ? Nah, it must have been be the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment