Friday, October 7, 2016

October 07, 2016 - Season change.

I stopped at Bas Cuvier after work today to if "Carnazina" would be free.
On my way I ran into Igor (Depoorter) and as the "Carnage" boulder was crowded, we went to Cuvier Rempart to try "Manolo".
After a short while, Lukas (Geukens) and Tijl (Smitz) had joined too.
Soon Lukas finished it after some good crux changing beta from Igor.
I could still Igor fall off the very last move before I had to leave, but I'm pretty sure he has done it by now.
Me, I can do every separate move, do the problem in 2 parts, but lacked that extra bit of strength that was needed to link it all together. This will be a nice Winter problem.

For the short evening session, I returned to the boulder of "Haute Trahison" at only 50m from the Croix St. Jérôme parking.
Tony (Fouchereau) and Gérald (Coste) have been having some fun and opened yet another couple of variations on the by now completely cleaned boulder.

One of them is "Le Référendum (par le nez)" which is actually more a bit of a short traverse.
The first move was the hardest. Then I kind of had to improvise because it was on my flash attempt and I hadn't taken the time yet to really study all the moves.
Not the the nicest problem on the boulder, but it was fun.

Fontainebleau - Rocher des Souris - Le Référendum (par le nez) 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment