Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October 11, 2016 - The other exit.

There are two ways to climb "Carnazina" but they exit differently.
There is the exit in "Le Carnage" far left, the one that I did yesterday, and there is the direct exit in "La Bérézina", which I will conveniently call "Carnazina (direct)".

Similar situation today, only now there was nobody climbing on the "Carnage" boulder.
It took me couple of tries before I found the right coordination again to do the first move, but then it went quite fast.
I had the impression that it was slightly more difficult than the other version because of the topout.

Personally, I think that we are not talking anymore about just another exit here, but these are two different lines, even different styles, and they deserve to be mentioned as such.

For me there will always be "Carnazina" and "Carnazina (direct)". Not just 'the other exit'.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier - Carnazina (direct) 7B+


No comments:

Post a Comment