Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December 29, 2015 - Reclimbing the Ninja.

This morning I was notified by someone that I didn't start "Le Toit du Ninja Blanc" correctly. I started too far right while I should have started both hands left.

Even though I still felt quite sick and was weakened by fever, I did go back to repeat it but with the correct start. I had to wait, however, for the rain to stop.
Luckily the boulder is out in the open, on top of the hill, in the sun and the wind, hence drying very quickly!

Personally I think that this extra move doesn't add a lot of difficulty and that the grade is more determined near the middle or near the end of the problem.
Getting all my weight on my right leg in balance was for me the crux.

Fontainebleau - J.A. Martin - Le Toit du Ninja Blanc 7A




No comments:

Post a Comment