Saturday, December 19, 2015

December 19, 2015 - Pot de Terre.

It was already 16h30 when I parked at Rocher Canon, I had already driven over 800 km, going to Belgium and back.
All I had "eaten" so far, were a cup of coffee in the morning and an alcohol free beer in Belgium while taking a short break.
The head was tired from driving but I just couldn't resist going for a short climb, even if it was only 15 minutes. My body needed to get out of the car and into the fresh air of the forest. It was screaming for some movement.
With only a very short period of light left, I chose Rocher Canon to find something close to the parking.
I never had tried "Pot de Terre" before, and the description "slopers, dyno" sounded promising to quickly make the muscles loose again.
The starting position however required a weird body movement to make the dynamic move to the good hold. It took me some tries to get into the correct flow of movement, but the first time I had the good hold, it was over.

I still sat in the sitstart, which is 7A+, but the lower holds were too humid to be able to pull on them enough.
At first sight, the sitstart looks like a hard 7A+, and even though I'm not too keen on the area, I will go back there one day to give a good try, but it has no priority.

Fontainebleau - Rocher Canon - Pot de Terre 6C+(7A)


No comments:

Post a Comment