Sunday, December 27, 2015

December 27, 2015 - Zen or The Light ?

When we arrived back home from Belgium, I went out to quickly climb just one thing.
I needed to get the car ride out of my head, and as I'm starting to feel a little bit sick, the fresh air would do me good.

The parking of Roche aux Sabots was completely full, but I found a spot and walked South.
Not far, because it was just Roche aux Sabots Sud. I wanted to finally try "Zen", but unfortunately it was wet.
I didn't want to go to Roche aux Sabots because that was crowded, so I went a little further uphill.
There you can find the boulder with "Il Muzzoné", it's an isolated boulder nearly on top of the hill. I remembered that it also had a nameless 7A on it that I could maybe try.
Two consecutive dyno's, a jumpstart and a dynamic move to the top. Perfect!
It didn't take long to finish it, but it was scary, all alone, with not a really good landing.

When I got back home, I noticed that the nameless 7A had gotten a name in the meantime. "Luminoso"!

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots Sud - Luminoso 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment