Friday, April 15, 2022

April 15, 2022 - Chaos warning.

With Good Friday being a public holiday in some countries, the Easter weekend has started. I had to work, but went for a short climb in the evening. The parking spaces that I passed on my way to Rocher Guichot were already and still crowded. With sublime weather forecasted for the weekend, it promises to be chaos in the forest, or at least in the known areas.
I didn't let it get to me, and walked through the crowded Rocher Guichot, on to the isolated boulder of "Propulsion Imposée", located on the West side of the hill, and not the East side as mentioned on the English description on bleau.info.
What I thought would be a quick done deal, turned out to be a harder fight than expected. It could be that the slight morpho aspect played a role. Nevertheless, a very nice problem.

Fontainebleau - Rocher Guichot - Propulsion Imposée (assis) 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment