Saturday, July 31, 2021

July 31, 2021 - La Baisée Niera.

Not a long climbing session, but enough to wear out what was left of my back and climb "La Baisée Niera".
A very isolated boulder in Rocher Cailleau, of which the only registered repeater was Steven Demets, back in 2010. Only one registered repeat due to its isolation or just because it is quite hard for the grade, I can't say for sure, but I do know that it is hard for the grade. It's not not for nothing that it was the third time that I was trying it. A North facing wall without crimps, but only bad slopers, requiring good conditions and more technique than strength.
Only four moves, but hard enough to make it a hard 7A+, maybe even soft 7B. It's probably somewhere in between.
Glad to have ticked this one off, and so was my back as it still hurts a lot from a couple of days ago.

Fontainebleau - Rocher Cailleau - La Baisée Niera 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment