Friday, July 23, 2021

July 23, 2021 - Blood sport.

I barely had skin left on my fingertips, but still managed to squeeze out the relatively new "Entrée de Game". Hard to believe that such boulders were still to be opened in the oh so popular area of Roche aux Sabots, especially when it is the first boulder when coming from the parking.
Very morphologic start where even I with my long arms had difficulties to reach both starting holds. 
After doing the standing start, which felt already quite hard due to the reachy aspect, I tried the sitstart too. I could do the first two moves, but I don't see myself yet getting to the point where the standing start begins. Blood starting coming off my fingertips so I had to call it a day anyway. I definitely understand now how the 7A(7A+) standstart can become a 7C+(8A) for the sitstart.

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Entrée de Game 7A(7A+)

No comments:

Post a Comment