Friday, July 2, 2021

July 02, 2021 - Postponed by the rain.

Yesterday evening I wanted to climb to let off some steam and started working in "Gyropode (droite)" in Roche aux Sabots.
Unfortunately, it started raining after not even fifteen minutes in my session, but as it looked like it would pass quickly, I covered the camera with a towel and did a few more attempts. To no avail, because instead of passing, the rain just got harder and harder and I had to give up and take shelter. I stood there under small roof for about another fifteen minutes, watching the rain. The session was over for the evening.
Late this afternoon though, I decided to go back and finish what I started yesterday. 
Luckily, the weather had been sunny all day and everything was dry again. I was motivated and it didn't take long to finish "Gyropode (droite)".
Actually, a much nicer problem than I initially thought, even after having done "Gyropode" about two and a half years ago.

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Gyropode (droite) 7B+(7B)

No comments:

Post a Comment