Wednesday, July 3, 2019

July 03, 2019 - The Ritz.

I really needed a climb this evening to disconnect from work and luckily the temperature had already cooled down a lot.
The sun was already setting when I arrived at 95.2, but the sandstone boulders had gathered the heat and they still felt warm. Not really good conditions, but the air was dry, my skin not too bad and the motivation high. I was ready to try "La Ritz (assis)" again.
Despite that I could do all the moves quite easily, and had done the standing start already a couple of times, it still took me four short, but dedicated sessions to finally finish "La Ritz (assis)".
Not really hard moves to get into the position of the standing start, but keeping the friction until the end was quite hard and I had to change method many times.
Finally it all came together this evening, and I'm glad to add this beauty to my ticklist. Really worth the effort!

Fontainebleau - 95.2 - La Ritz (assis) 7B


No comments:

Post a Comment