Sunday, August 14, 2016

August 14, 2016 - Quick update.

My plan today was to go to Mont Aigu to check the sector in the back part.
It would have been nice if I would have been able to finish "Cosmos", but the crux move was just a little bit too difficult.
Name the excuse, I've got it.

Anyway, I did do "Supersymétrie" for instance. A very nice fine prow.

Fontainebleau - Mont Aigu - Supersymétrie 7A+




After looking at the online topo of that sector on bleau.info, I thought I had also done "La Force de la Gravitation", but it was just way too easy for a 7A(7A+).
I had a better look at the topo and it turned out that what I did was "Planck", 6B was more apropriate.
The picture of "Planck" had been mistakenly used to show "La Force de la Gravitation".

Fontainebleau - Mont Aigu - Planck 6B




I did do "La Force de la Gravitation" too, but unfortunately I have no video from it. There was no suitable place to set the camera for a decent recording.
I took a picture of it though, and sent it Jean-Pierre to make the necessary corrections on the site.

"La Force de la Gravitation"

I then went to complete opposite side of Mont Aigu to try a pretty recent dyno, "Bambitch".
Jumping from a big undercling to a slopey jug.

The jump itself was not that difficult, but holding on to the top, however, was.
I was tired and almost overheated, but I kept telling myself that when it was done, I would be rewarded with a swim in the river.

The swim was nice!

Fontainebleau - Mont Aigu - Bambitch 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment