Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27, 2016 - Hard to be Zen.

With all the stress and worries at work, it's hard to be Zen the last weeks, maybe even months.
Today was no different.
Monday is mostly the busiest day of the week, but with the bucket more than full, it's hard to keep a positive mindset, turning normal work into hard labour.
While driving home, worries were having the upper hand so then too it was hard to become Zen.
After eating I needed a quick climb to disconnect from it all.

I wanted to have "Jeté Toit Plus" on video.
When I did it in 2012 I didn't have my camera yet. Now that I do, I could make a video of it. All in all, it's a really nice dyno, and certainly not a give away.
One really has to jump to make it to the top.
After practicing the jump on its own, the complete problem followed really soon.
Back in 2012, I gave it 7A, I still rest my case.

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Jeté Toit Plus 6C+(7A)




Having done that, I felt better, but I wanted some more. Even if it was just some trying around.

I jumped a couple of times in "Smash" but even though I'm close, I still wasn't getting closer than the other times, even though I did feel improvement.
In "Smash", this white man still can't jump high enough.

Having had some dry days, I went to have a look at "Zen" again, but being on the North face of the hill and in a more dense part of the forest, the starting hold was still wet!!
Now however, the last part of the problem was dry and I tried it a couple of times, but as it felt moist there, the mosquitos and flies were all over me, nearly eating me alive.
I wrapped it up there, because it was too hard to be Zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment