Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June 08, 2016 - Getting sticky.

The conditions are coming back!
At least on the one boulder I touched this afternoon after work.
I only had 20 minutes time, but it was just enough to do a quick ascent of "Patate d'Enfer (assis)".
It was the only boulder I touched, but it was in great conditions.
The slopers on the top of the boulder are bad, but they were sticky. The only thing I had to do was to get just high enough.

I did the stand start a couple of months ago, in March.
The sitstart only adds two little moves, but makes this far dynamic move, which is slightly morpho, still harder.
Soft 7A+ even though, the stand start felt like hard 7A, but I think that the conditions were in favour today.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Butte aux Dames - Patate d'Enfer (assis) 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment