Friday, June 10, 2016

June 10, 2016 - Zip it.

Two times I already stood before "Compression Ministérielle" but I never tried it.
One time because I was too tired after what I had already done that day and another time when the conditions were not in favour for such a sloper compression problem.

This afternoon after work however, I stopped there especially for this problem. I was finally going to try it.
It proved to be hard struggle and a big fight.
Maybe it was because of what I did yesterday already, or maybe due to the lack of skin, but I found those first moves pretty hard.

I really had to squeeze all the power out of me to stick it. Literally.

I did it more with a crouching start, just to be able to reach the same holds that I saw the taller people use to start with on other videos.

Fontainebleau - Coquibus Auvergne - Compression Ministérielle 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment