Saturday, July 29, 2023

July 29, 2023 - Sword fight.

After a lot of rain yesterday, I didn't expect much when drove to Beauvais Nainville. Especially when I was walking up to the South slope of the hill, as good as all hope perished by the sight of only wet boulders. On top of the hill it was dry, but there wasn't much that I felt like trying. I left my stuff near the boulder with "Anthracite" and almost convinced that it would be in vain, I walked down the North slope towards "L'Epée de Sable". Oriented North, I was certain to find it wet, but against all odds, found it to be dry from bottom to top. I decided to get my stuff and try the right sitstart of "L'Epée de Sable". 
Working out the moves of the bottom didn't take very much time and as I had already done the upper part before, I didn't bother spending energy on it. I turned on the camera, and unexpectedly executed all the moves and topped out, even though I had the feeling to fall off any moment at the last very far move. That one was much more reachy than I remembered.

Fontainebleau - Beauvais Nainville - L'Epée de Sable (assis droite) 7C

No comments:

Post a Comment