Saturday, May 27, 2023

May 27, 2023 - Equinox.

I had written down several boulders that I wanted to try at Rocher du Mauvais Passage, but I started off with the wrong ones and had trouble finding enough motivation to try hard enough. Somehow, I was only thinking about "Equinox (direct)", also on my list. Because it's such a nice boulder, I decided to pack up and move over to the boulder that kept going through my mind. I had already done "Equinox" and the extended version, so I knew that I could do the first part and focused on the direct exit first. As soon as I had the hang of it, it didn't long before doing the whole thing from the start. Really like this boulder!

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Mauvais Passage - Equinox (direct) 7B(7B+)



On my way back to the car, I stopped at the small sector with "Le Pan ne Suffit Pas" and was able to send it first go when I took a break from trying the much harder "Le Pan Mini (assis)".

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Mauvais Passage - Le Pan ne Suffit Pas 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment