Thursday, May 11, 2023

May 11, 2023 - The energy of a child.

I desperately felt like climbing after work and as my wife was out this evening to do Yoga, I took my youngest son, Noah, with me. A boy and his child's evening out in the forest.
There were a couple of boulders that I wanted to try, but as "Rage Dedans" was dry and it was the first time that I saw in climbable condition, I decided to go for that one. Pretty powerful moves at the start, quite morpho in the middle and a sketchy topout on slopers. It was a good one to climb off the slight stress from the past two working days. Sometimes I wish I still had the energy of a ten year old child.

Fontainebleau - Canche aux Merciers - Rage Dedans 7B+



Noah wanted to have a boulder of him on video and even though he can do much harder problems, he chose the number 18 of the white children's circuit.

Fontainebleau - Canche aux Merciers - Blanc Enfants n°18 (Noah)

No comments:

Post a Comment