Sunday, November 6, 2022

November 06, 2022 - Another kind of progress.

It was a bit risky to leave for a climb this morning because they predicted rain, and it looked like it could start any moment. I was lucky though and no rain had fallen by the time I arrived at "Reverse Progression" in Franchard Hautes Plaines.
My skin was barely warmed u and nor was my body, but I was able to finish "Reverse Proression" on my second attempt, almost without blinking my eyes. This felt like a mild 7B at most.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Hautes Plaines - Reverse Progression 7B+(7B)



Still no rain and I had packed up to move to try "Le Solitaire (assis)", but when I had a last look at "Reverse Progression", I was tempted to stay and try a very low crouching start, almost lying down. I figured that there had to be a way to start both hands on a low slopey crimp behind the right arete, and a toehoek on the left. 
After quite some fails and continuous tweaking small details, I managed to fight my way up from the very low crouching start. This one felt more like hard 7B+ or mild 7C, depending on one's body morphology. Loved the moves on this one!

Fontainebleau - Franchard Hautes Plaines - Reverse Progression (bas) 7C(7B+)

No comments:

Post a Comment