Saturday, July 2, 2022

July 02, 2022 - One for the morale.

It was a morning session in Cuvier Est with a lot of trying and ending up with only an easy 7A that I did on my second attempt after missing the flash due to a wrong foot placement. Some harder boulders like "Le Bivouac (assis)", "Echoes (assis)" and "Snak" were tried, but given up on quickly. It was only in "Snak" that I found some motivation, came close, but when the trees didn't provide the much needed shade anymore, I had to throw in the towel.
To keep up the morale, I quickly did "Free the Nipple" before spending the rest of my time and energy in "Lune de Miel", on which I fell off the last move several times. It ended up being added to my 'want-list'.

Fontainebleau - Cuvier Est - Free the Nipple 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment