Sunday, July 24, 2022

July 24, 2022 - A fresher heat.

We arrived back home yesterday after having spent a week of vacation in the South of France. With temperatures around 40°C every day, the 30°C heat in the forest felt much fresher. It was an exhausting drive yesterday, and I was quite tired today, so I didn't aim for anything out of my league.
Having spent some time in Buthiers Piscine before the vacation, I remembered that I still had to do "Le Glaude (assis)". I hadn't tried it last time, but did spend a brief moment on it a few years ago, so I kind of knew what to expect. 
I took my time and enjoyed spending it on "Le Glaude (assis)", despite the tiny sharp crimp that was cutting through my right fingertips. It just felt good to be back home.

Fontainebleau - Buthiers Piscine - Le Glaude (assis) 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment