Monday, July 25, 2022

July 25, 2022 - For the sake of the game.

I was enjoying the sunny walk towards Rocher du Mont Morillon so much that I walked well past where I wanted to be, so I had to walk a good distance back to the boulder of "Le Mètre à Droite" of which I wanted to try the sitstart. By the time I got there, it had started to heat up pretty well, but luckily not enough to make it unbearable. It was only a matter of time though, so I warmed up repeating "Le Mètre à Droite" before giving the sitstart a try. It soon became clear though, that the immensely morpho move to the edge was way too far for me to reach, at least being in the pretty tired shape that I felt at that moment. 
Trying out the other moves, I was able to do a low start skipping the morpho move and finish in "Le Mètre à Droite". It being a fun start as well, I decided to upload a video of it, estimating the grade from that start to be about 7B. It will not and probably should not be published on bleau.info, as it was just for the sake of the game, there for everyone to have some fun, which is what bouldering is all about.

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Mont Morillon - Le Mètre à Droite (bas) 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment