Friday, July 15, 2022

July 15, 2022 - Magic Bus (gauche).

Even though I had done Magic Bus several times, I had never done the left version despite having tried it several times. Every time though that I tried "Magic Bus (gauche)", was with friends and after repeating "Magic Bus", leaving me somehow without enough energy to do the left version as well. This morning, I went back to Buthiers Piscine with only that one as a goal.
The skin on my right middle finger hurt a lot because of sliding off the bad sloper of "MacGuffin" yesterday, making it painful to hang on to the small and pretty sharp crimp after the first move of "Magic Bus (gauche)". Knowing that this would become better after warming up the skin, I worked out the other moves first.
Not even half an hour later, I finally topped "Magic Bus (gauche)", glad to have finished this classic.

Fontainebleau - Buthiers Piscine - Magic Bus (gauche) 7B+

No comments:

Post a Comment